The Taunton Home lift is a state of the art domestic lift that incorporates exceptional functionality with ‘homely’ luxury. The Taunton incorporates first class precision engineering along with the latest in smart technology giving you a an economical and enviromentaly friendly lift. Every detail has been carefuly considered and crafted by our team of award winning design engineers based in Taunton. All delivered at an affordable price.
Almost anywhere in your home
The Taunton’s electric drive and precision runner system quietly and smoothly carries you from one level of your home to the other with the lift car running between parallel load bearing profiles.
This provides the freedom to install the lift almost anywhere in your home without being reliant on a load bearing or external wall for support.
Easy to use
The easy to use controls, onboard smart screen, electromagnetic sensors and LED mood lighting are just a few of the features that bring our lifts into the forefront of modern day living.
Modern day living
Whether you opt for a powder coated paint finish, faux leather, as shown, suede or a fabric upholstery of your choice. The Taunton will compliment and enhance any home.
- High-quality off-white powder coat finish.
Your Taunton will be delivered to your home with a superb quality powder coat paint finish making it durable and easy to clean.
- Onboard 7 Inch smart screen.
- Full Internal perimeter hand rail.
- LED mood lighting.
- 2 x remote controls.
- One-year parts and labour warranty.
Why not personalize your Taunton with a variety of colour and textile upholstery finishes to choose from. The only limit is your imagination.
- Ceiling and floor obstruction sensors.
- Electromagnetic door lock system.
- Light curtain protected half height door.
- Independent emergency brake system.
- 24hr emergency phone supplied.
- Fire proof aperture closing system.
- Onboard fault diagnosis via the Smart Screen.
- Onboard back up battery power system.
- Crib 5 fire protected upholstery fabrics.
- Drive roped drum, braked gear motor drive.
- Power supply 230V AC | 5 amps.
- Maximum load 170kg | 27st | 375lb (2 persons standing or 1 person sitting).
- Maximum travel 4.5 Metres.
- Entrance security.
- Half height light curtain/obstruction sensor – optional full height door.
- Maximum speed 15cm/second.
- Warranty 12 months parts and labour warranty.
- Compliance European Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
- Rope diameter 6mm galvanised steel rope.
- Additional sensors out-of-balance and overload detection.
- Lighting type 2 x 3w LED downlights.
- Landing call stations 2 wireless remote control units – call/send facility (3 x standard aaa batteries in each).
- Installation typical installation takes one day.
- Operation hold-to-run controls.
- Configuration single entry door.
- Power source via a cable to domestic plug socket.